We have individual personalities.
We have individual likes and dislikes.
We have various interests.
We have different skill sets and abilities.
We are very different in some ways.
We are very similar in many other ways.
It would be accurate for me to say that we share more in common than you might imagine. Let me explain.
1. I still have a wicked heart, just like you have (Jeremiah 17:9).
2. I can entertain evil thoughts, just like you do (Mark 7:21).
3. I can produce works that are ungodly, just like you can (Galatians 5:19-21).
4. I can be fearful and unbelieving, just like at times you are (Matthew 8:26).
5. I can be resentful and angry, just like you (Luke 15:28).
6. I can be foolish in my choices, just like you can (Matthew 7:26).
7. I can be tempted to do that which will ruin my life, just like you can (James 1:14).
8. I am loved by the Lord who gave Himself for me, just like you are (Galatians 2:20).
9. I have a great potential to change, just like you have (2 Corinthians 5:17).
10. I am in need of the Lord and His power in my life, just like you are (Philippians 3:10).
11. I can grow in my Christian life just like you can (2 Peter 3:18).
12. I can discover God’s purpose, plan, and place just like you can (Romans 12:1-2).